Sunday, August 22, 2010

Speaking Of The Matching T-Shirts ...

I'm working on getting the t-shirt transfers created over the next few days.  I plan to print them and take them with me to iron on over the weekend.

Usually, several friends and I go to the cabins to scrapbook the weekend away.  And by "scrapbook" I mean "drink".  But instead of working on my woefully inadequate scrapbooks, I will be spending the weekend working on our matchy-matchy t-shirts for Disney.

I finally finished my shirt design for the Halloween party:



Yes, that's the Twilight font you see.  I couldn't leave the opportunity to join a few of my favorite things - Twilight, Mickey, and video games (for those uncultured heathens, the artwork is actually from a Game Informer cover).   So now I need to figure out what to do with Panda's shirt ... I have the paint Mickey from the Epic Mickey game, and I just don't quite know what to do with it yet.  I have a few days to decide.

The kids go back to school tomorrow - WOO HOO!  For the last three months, Panda hasn't really dropped the hammer on bedtime.  So sadly, this means that my alone time (and "alone time", giggedy) has been severely curtailed.  I really am looking forward to having the necessary peace and quiet after 9 PM.  I love my kids.  And I love them a lot more when they're well-rested and not stalking me all evening, thanks.

37 more days.  Well, in about 20 minutes, about 36.  But hey ... who's counting?

No comments:

Post a Comment