Sunday, August 8, 2010

Dear Twilight: I'm Cheating On You.

So I actually stopped at Blockbuster tonight, and re-upped my membership.  Why?  Because they're having a "$3 For 3 Nights" sale.  I can rent any BluRay for 3 nights for $3.  (warning: rationalization follows ...) I figure when Eclipse is released this Christmakwanzakkuh season, I can pick up the movies up to own for a cheaper price than I can find for now. And since I'm finished with school till November 8th, I have some free time.  And really, who wouldn't want to spend their newly-found free time with the Quileute Wolf Pack?  (/rationalization)

















So anyhow, yeah.  I picked up New Moon on BluRay for three nights.  I gleefully paid my $3.18 (including tax) for the delicious Pack in BluRay.  61" worth of muscley boy toys in the privacy of my living room.  Hey, Lautner's legal now.  Don't you dare judge me.

Anyhow, I brought it home and put it on the table.  Why?  Because there's football to watch!  Yes, I know.  It's the Hall Of Fame Game.  Yes, it's preseason.  Yes, said football is shitty.  But it's been soooo long!

HOF Game = Slumpbuster.

Work tomorrow.  Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment