Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dear Twiverse:

I know that it's going to be a while - a good long while - until Breaking Dawn is released.  Consequently, I know that there's only a finite amount of Twilight-themed news to share.

But I swear to Gaga, if I have to read one more story that invites me to watch video of Nikki Reed pontificating about her experience as Rosalie, I'm going to cut someone and let Jasper have his way with them.  For holy hell's sake, she's a MINOR CHARACTER.  I'd rather listen to RPatz mumble something unintelligible or have KStew stand there and look fabulously disinterested in ... well ... everything. 

End of rant for the night.   The Sam Cat keeps walking on my keyboard and she's not bloody helping me much.  I'm in a bad mood anyhow.  My printer died, leaving me 7 transfers to print for my Disney t-shirts.  I had planned on making them this weekend.  So yeah, I'm twenty shades of pissy right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment