Saturday, August 7, 2010

Second verse, same as the first.

A little bit louder, and a little bit worse.

When I split from my ex-husband, my original blog was meant to be a healing exercise.  After I got over myself, it then morphed into a sordid tale of love, lust, loss, tears, joy, anger, frustration ... and ultimately, redemption.  

I've went back and reviewed the archives.  You know, I'm just not the same woman I once was.  Life's pretty good, and I think the original journal just ran it's course.  It's not you, it's me, and all that.  That's why I picked the cover art from  Breaking Dawn ... at one point in my life, around October or November of 2003, I was the pawn; the weakest piece on the chess board.  Eventually, much like Bella Swan, I found my "place" and my voice; and became the queen.  The strongest and most powerful piece on the chess board. 

So, here I am.  I figured that I need a place to "talk", aside from my poor husband and my overwhelmed friends.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment