Friday, August 20, 2010

Playing catch up, and more.

According to the Twilight Examiner, Nikki Reed hasn't yet seen a script for Breaking Dawn.  She also wants to join the cast of True Blood.  Well, seeing as how I don't watch that show, she can just go there.  I won't miss her. 

The kidlets have their shoes, all their supplies, and are officially ready to go back to school.  I think I need to pick up a few new shirts (they have jeans that they haven't grown out of yet), but other than that I think they're good for school.

I picked up all the remaining t-shirts that were needed for our Disney trip.  Panda's digging in his heels that he isn't going to wear matching shirts on a few of the days.  So, in honor of his refusal to wear said matching shirts on a few days, he'll be the proud owner of one of these.








So there.

Off to finish consolidating our iPods.  I got a new-to-me Touch.  Panda will get my old Nano (a few generations ago) and the kids have new Nanos.  I just backdoored Panda's old Shuffle (heh heh that sounds so ... kinky) and pulled his old files off of it.  Fuck you Steve Jobs and your DRM bullshit.  You are no match for my mad Windows-based computer skillz.  iTunes won't see the file structure on the super-old shuffle?  Eat a bag ... I'll just backdoor in.  SO there.

OK now that I've gotten that off my chest ... I still have a flaming burning hatred for Rosalie.  And hey, while we're at it ... I wouldn't mind shagging Charlie Swan. 

More tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment