Friday, August 13, 2010

And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.

Today is August 13th.  Oddly enough, it is Bella and Edward's wedding day.  How fitting that today is Friday The Thirteenth, no?

I know this is a bit of a shock to those who know me in real life ... but I'm kind of a planner.  I am a bit of a "Type A" control freak.  Stop that laughing.  Anyhow, I love all things wedding.  I suppose that feeds into my need to control/plan things.  I suppose, of all the characters, I'm very Alice after all ... I like to drive fast and flashy cars, plan all sorts of things, and have an uncanny ability to know what will happen if I just follow my gut.

Anyhow.  Wedding.

InStyle Magazine did a huge "Plan The Wedding" spread.  Some of the stuff I liked (invitations and flowers), some of the rest of it was NOT what I envisioned at all.  I simply adore Reem Acra's philosophy and style, and I think that she's probably the most likely to create the gown for the Breaking Dawn movies.  Maybe Lhullier, I did note a very suspicious looking gown (albeit more lacy than I think Bella would wear) in her Spring 2011 collection.  At any rate, I'm interested to see how the vision I have in my head will play out on screen.

It's also been decided - I'm going to STL to see Part 1 with my Twihard BFF.  I bet her hubby will go with us, he's a Unicorn*.  I've seen the official release date as 11-18-2011, but I'm failing to understand why they're not going with 11-11-11.  Maybe they will eventually choose to do so, but I suppose for now that it's going to be 11-18-11.

I've also decided to try a little experiment with my In The Closet Unicorn ... my Panda.  I think I'll rack up my Twilight Saga books and see if he touches them.  I'm interested to see if he can resist the draw of the pretty black covers ...

And in case you wondered where the "unicorns i love them" tag came from ... check out this YouTube video / song.  Heh.

* Via my current favorite TwiSite, Letters To TwilightUnicorn: The name given to the mythical creature of that of a man who loves Twilight. We write about them all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment