Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Random New Moon Observations

If you're lucky (or unlucky, as the case may be) enough to know me personally, you have either reverence or hatred for my numbered lists.  Considering the fact that I'm a big huge ball of raging ADD right now, it's just about the only way I can organize my thoughts into a manner that others can understand.


  1. I noted the rampant product placement.  As discussed with one of my BFFs today, if the wolves destroy their clothing every time they phase, why are they wasting money on Levis?  To which she noted "wow, spending a lot of time looking at wolf ass last night, eh?"  Busted.
  2. Billy Burke (Charlie Swan) is one damn fine looking man.  The cop-'stache needs to go, but he is quite tasty.  If anyone's wondering, this is the beginning of a new label ... i want to shag charlie swan.
  3. There is never a number three.  I put this here to see if anyone's actually reading my mindless drivel.
  4. I still don't think that KStew is Bella.  I'm not sure who IS, but I know she's NOT.  I also don't buy Rpatz as Edward.  However, the casting of Jacob was right on.
  5. I still don't like Rosalie.  I just ... don't. 
  6. Back to Edward.  As discussed with my Panda, I think that James Franco would have made a far better Edward.  In my mind, Edward is smooth, wise, and very stylish.  Almost like a James Bond type person.  But when Bella's around, he turns into a stuttering mess that has a hard time controlling himself.  Anyhow, James Franco would have made a better Edward.  At least he doesn't look like he's about to drop a deuce when he says his lines.   
  7. Let's talk about the screenplay, mmmkay?  I know that cutting down a  600+ page book down to a two hour movie is tough.  But damn.  I had hoped for a bit more character development.
 Off to watch one of my favorite movies of all time ... Major League.  Time for sleep, after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment