Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My nerdy-ness knows no bounds.

Sadly, I've devolved really far into fangirl-dom.

How, you ask?

I've stalked the local dollar theater.  They started running Eclipse today.  I'm wondering just how many times I can go see it before my husband thinks that I'm clinically insane. 

I had planned to take my stepdaughter to see it.  However, we've had some serious behavioral issues lately ... starting with lying and finishing with forgery.  She lied about homework, lied about her planner assignment at school, and then forged my husband's signature to the pages where a parent signature was required.  So unfortunately, this causes her to not be able to go to Disney with us.

Although I understand why she can't go, I'm not happy at all.  I've put tens of hours - maybe hundreds - into planning this trip.  And she couldn't stop the lying long enough for us to be able to take her.  I'm so pissed.

I'm more pissed that I won't get my anniversary dinner at Narcoossee's with my husband, more than anything.  I'll enjoy my week with my FusserBug (my daughter), but it'll be bittersweet for sure.

Off to bed.  Fighting a nasty cold, and tomorrow is September 1st.  I plan to go balls to the wall and post SOMETHING every day in September. 

No comments:

Post a Comment