Saturday, September 4, 2010

Operation Beautiful

You know, when I committed to this whole Blog-A-Thon (aka blogtember 2010) thing, I thought it would be a lot easier to have something to write each day.  However, that's not the case.  I have a lot going on, but not a lot worth talking about, I suppose.  But thankfully, I have some pretty fabulous friends that keep me thinking.

Enter the beautiful and amazing Amanda Beagle.  She posted something on her Facebook page about Operation Beautiful.  The gist of it is that you take a post-it note, write a positive affirmation on it, and go all guerrilla warfare on that shit ... put it on a mirror at the mall, in the bathroom at the movie theater ... any place that women would likely over-analyze their appearance. 

I think that I will bust up a few of those notes tomorrow or Monday and stick them over at the dollar theater.

Oh and PS - my Irish won today.  Hurray!

2 comments:

  1. that's a great idea! i think i'm gonna try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool!

    So glad you joined the blog-a-thon. And hey, we are a friendly bunch that won't kick you out if you don't make it every day!

    Pretty excited to read more of your Twilight posts! Love everything Twilight!

    ReplyDelete