Friday, September 3, 2010

Dear Immune System:

Why hast thou forsaken me?

Here we are, just 25 days until we leave for Disney.  And I've got what is likely the tail end of a sinus infection.  I thought it was allergies, then maybe a simple head cold.  But clearly, it's more than that.  It's been a week, and I feel horrid still.  And very tired.  I'm hoping that this is the end of the nonsense, since I don't have much time to get back on the straight and narrow.

This weekend needs to involve lots of prep for the trip, and I have very little energy to do it.  My to-do list involves:
  • Purchasing my daughter a new swimsuit, as she's outgrown all her others
  • Returning the skirt and jeans that I purchased without her, as she moved up a size in the past month
  • Exchanging the t-shirt paint I purchased for more feminine colors ... I bought red, black, and gold ... I think FusserBug will want her Spiral Mickey Head Shirt to be very girly, since Panda and Princess LiarPants aren't going now. 
  • Ironing on all the transfers I've gotten completed already
  • Having Panda order a new printer, since ours took a dump
  • Picking up a few pairs of shorts (on clearance at Avenue) for myself
  • Meeting my daddy and his beautiful wife for lunch at 1 on Sunday
  • Making the transfer shirts
  • And I'm sure about a kabillion things that I've forgotten.
I also want to make it over to the dollar theater to see Eclipse.  OH and I need to pick up Twilight and New Moon on DVD so that I can add it to iTunes and to my iTouch for the trip.

But the most important thing?  COLLEGE FOOTBALL STARTS TOMORROW!  Hurray for GameDay!

Yeah.  No rest for the weary.

1 comment: